Travel O Course
Visit Our Website : http://www.travelocourse.com
Based in New Delhi, this counselor is responsible for representing the Travel O Course (TOC) to allotted areas, including prospective students, their families, and school/community contacts. Residing in the region, the counselor independently develops and implements recruiting initiatives to meet application and enrollment goals, and also conducts holistic review of freshman applications for their assigned territory, and others as assigned. The counselor must be effective at independently planning recruitment strategies including high school visits, area receptions, and individual meetings.
Additionally, this position is a front-line service provider with primary responsibility for student admission counseling, recruitment travel, and management of the assigned geographic areas. The position requires a significant level of independent judgment and autonomy in regards to work planning; local representation of the university to thousands of students, families, counselors, and other key staff at secondary schools and community colleges; expert counseling of students and families; and application of university admission policy through holistic admission review. Secondary responsibilities include scholarship review, and other duties as assigned.
Additional Expectations of Position:
• Ability to work irregular hours and travel extensively on nights and weekends.
• Ability to travel to areas not regularly serviced by public transportation.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Demonstrated experience in public speaking and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to function independently from a remote location and the ability to conduct responsibilities from residence.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong office applications and database management skills.
• Ability to work in a collaborative and effective manner with students, alumni, diverse families, administrators, and faculty.
• Ability to work and communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Ease in using technology for communication, record keeping, and management of data.
• Experience in student recruitment, education advocacy, or college counseling.
• Proficiency and fluency (grammar, spelling, syntax, structure) in both oral and written Hindi and English.
• Experience working in an institution of higher education.
- Date Posted:
July 5th, 2019
- Job Title:
Business Development Executive
12000-30000 + Incentive