GDS training is a computerized network system owned or operated by a company that enables transactions between travel industry service providers, mainly airlines, hotels, car rental companies, and travel agencies The GDS training mainly uses real-time inventory (for e.g. number of hotel rooms available, number of flight seats available, or number of cars available) to service providers.
Travel Agencies traditionally relied on GDS training for services, products & rates in order to provision travel-related services to the end consumers. Thus, a GDS can link services, rates, and bookings consolidating products and services across all three travel sectors: i.e., airline reservations, hotel reservations, car rentals.
The full form of GDS is Global Distribution Systems. There are three types of GDS training like Galileo, Amadeus & Sabre. TravelOCourse offers all three types of system training with experts.
If you know how to use GDS, you can easily get a job in the top travel company worldwide. These systems are used all over the world to book flights and hotels.
Galileo is an immensely popular GDS that is used all around the globe. TravelOCourse offers Galileo training for both beginners and experts. It is created by Travelport and used to book flights trains, hotels, cruises, cars and others.
You can get easy accurate pricing capabilities all around the world by Galileo software. TravelOCourse offers a wide range of Galileo training courses
both online and offline.
Galileo Training Courses
- Getting Started with Amadeus, Galileo Or Sabre (Any One)
- Check Availability and Sell Flights
- Build a Booking File
- Add Passenger Services
- Work with Itineraries
- Retrieve and Change a Booking File
- Price an Itinerary
- Display Fares and Rules
- Manage Booking Files on a Queue
- Open/Passive/Waitlist Segments
- Divide/Repeat Booking File
- Enhanced Booking File Servicing
- Claim PNR (Passenger Name Record)
- Online Course/Practical Training On GDS
- Issue a Ticket
- Working with Ticket Modifiers
- Working with Tour and Net Remit Modifiers
- Build Manual Fare for Ticket Issuance
- Working with Electronic Ticket Data
- Exchange Ticket
- Auto Refund – Calculate Refund Amount
- Auto Refund – Complete Refund Mask
- Electronic Ticket Revalidation
- Exchange Ticket Fare Revalidation
- Fare Quote with Specific Fare Basis
- Reference sells hotels
- Direct sell hotels
- Modify and cancel hotels
- Use maps
- Reference sells cars
- Direct sell cars
- Modify and cancel cars
- Display car vendor index and description
Amadeus training provides students with the chance to raise their Amadeus understanding and skills through games and exercises.
It is a huge system which is used mainly in Europe by many travel professionals. It is one of the world’s most important travel technology companies.
It is used for searching, bookings, pricing, ticketing, check-in and other. Amadeus software operates in 195 countries around the world with eleven thousand employees. TravelOCourse offers a wide range of Amadeus training courses both online and offline.
Amadeus Training Courses
- Enter the World of Amadeus Selling Platform
- Enter the World of Automated Ticketing
- Amadeus Negotiated Fares Training
- Amadeus Fares
- Amadeus Hotels
- Amadeus Customer Profiles
- Product Presentations and demonstrations
- Amadeus Time Saving Shortcuts
- Automated Refunds
- Electronic Ticketing
- Refresher training’s
- Customer Service Excellence
- Professional Selling Skills
- Body Language
- Time Management
Amadeus has led the industry in travel tech for over 30 years. Its solutions make journeys easy and improve the travel experience for millions of people. Amadeus helps in improving the business performance of travel agencies, corporations,
Millions of people. Amadeus can help to get better the business performance of travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines, insurance companies, and ferry operators.
Sabre software is a well known GDS in the US and other countries. Sabre Travel Network is a worldwide business to business travel marketplace. It is used to book airlines, hotels, tour operators, rail carriers, car rental outlets and cruise lines by a travel professional.
Companies use Sabre to promote, personalize and sell their products to travel management companies and travel agents around the globe. It is the number one GDS training in North America. TravelOCourse offers a wide range of Sabre training courses both online and offline.
Sabre Training Course:
- Bargain Finder fare search
- PNR data change and delete
- PNR mandatory fields
- PNR optional fields
- Building a complete PNR
- Car bookings
- Changing segment status
- Classes of service
- Encode/decode cities
- Airports and airlines
- Fare quote, fares, fare displays
- Flight availability, flight service information
- Hotel bookings
- Introduction to reducing/dividing PNRs
- Itinerary pricing
- Queues, rules, seat assignments, and seat maps
- Sign-off, Sign-on
- Storing a fare