Refund and Cancellation Policy
Travel O Course offers “Refund Policy” in respect of certain certificate courses (please note: diploma or degree courses offered are not covered here) offered exclusively by TTS, which are priced at Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Twelve Thousand Only) or below on Travel O Course, wherein users may cancel their enrollment for a certificate course and obtain a refund (subject to deduction of administrative and handling charges) of the course fees. The applicability of ‘Refund Policy’ for a particular course is indicated by Refund Policy logo next to the course name on the course page. The ‘Refund Policy’ is not applicable for courses wherein the indicative logo does not appear on the course page.
Enrolling for a course from Travel O Course or its partners applies that you agree to and will abide by the terms & conditions stated below.
- The Refund Policy is valid for a period of 24 (twenty four) hours from the time the user login and password is emailed or otherwise made available to the user.
- The Refund Policy will be subject to deduction of various applicable administrative and handling charges. At present, the administrative and handling charges amount to Rs. 1000 for courses listed at (MRP) Rs. 3000 or less and Rs. 2000 for courses above Rs. 3000 and upto Rs. 11,000. The administrative and handling charges are subjected to revision from time to time.
- The Refund Policy is not applicable on any of the degree and diploma programs offered on the Site.
- The Refund Policy is available only to users within India.
- The Refund Policy will not be applicable if the User uses any discount coupon or a promotional code or gets or enjoys any kind of Discount taken from The Tourism School or given by Travel O Course under any conditions. The Refund Policy will not apply for any course operated in which admission is not taken directly with The Tourism School
- The Refund Policy will not be applicable in relation to any supplementary classroom seminars, training sessions, lectures etc. delivered in the premises of Travel O Course or one of its classroom training partners which are offered in conjunction with the courses offered through Travel O Course.
- If you would like to exercise the Refund Policy, please ensure the ‘Refund Policy period is valid on your course.
- The Refund Policy will not be applicable for any regular course of which classes are given by any Faculty of The Tourism School physically or through any online system.
- Users wishing to avail ‘Refund Policy may do so by writing to Travel O Course with the subject ‘Refund Policy’, including the following details:
a. Course name
b. Invoice number
c. Date of purchase
d. Contact number
- The refund will take 7 to 10 working days to process, the refund amount will be transferred in your credit card or debit card if paid by credit or debit card, if paid by bank transfer then the refund amount will be transferred in the same bank account, if paid physically then we would provide you physical cheque of refund amount.
- Upon processing of the refund, the user’s account will be deactivated.